Robert Motherwell, Blue with China Ink—Homage to John Cage, 1946. Ink, oil and collage on paper, 40 x 31 in. Collection Richard Brown Baker, Yale University Art Gallery, New Haven, Connecticut.
- Protected: Black Mountain & the Black Arts Movement
- Protected: Black Mountain Poet Robert Creeley and Bobbie Louise Hawkins in Guatemala: 1959-61
- Protected: The Sciences at Black Mountain College
- Protected: Migration Patterns: Art, Nature, and the Long Roots of History
- Protected: Before Black Mountain